environ 2500 Milles a 7 N
794 000 USD HT
- The Selene 45 is a latest generation trawler.
- It is the smallest model of the famous Selene Pilothouse line,
- models- including CE certificate "B",
- Very high autonomy and low consumption
The Selene 45 is an elaborate version of the famous Selene 43 model. It features the new “deep hull” design with its Cruiser Stern ™, an increase in engine room space of almost 30 cm, to reach 1.60 meters , and the standard Cummins QSB 5.9 230 hp engine.
Exterior and generic equipment
The extra height in the engine room allows an expansion of the fuel tanks totaling an additional 750 liters! However, the tanks are a bit narrower, allowing additional space in the engine room. All of this is done without increasing the draft. The LOA is approximately 15cm longer than the first generation Selene 43. Inside, this translates to an increase of 15cm in the living room.
- Engine John Deere 1x230cv
- Fuel Diesel
- Transmission Ligne d'Arbre
- Length 14.76 m
- Width 4.78 m
- Booths 2
- Material Polyester