3800 Milles a 7 N
1 305 000 USD HT
- The large saloon / cockpit and the deck of the boat are very spacious
- The sturdy hull makes this trawler even more stable and efficient in offshore passages
- The Selene 54 is the subject of standard delivery with a CE certificate "A" (oceani going)
- The fuel tanks have a capacity of 5,400 liters, for greater range
- The space saving allows standing up in the engine room
The new hull of the Selene 54 offers more advantages.
The deep hull gives the Selene 54 much more space in the engine room.
Exterior and generic equipment
The space saving provides standing up in the engine room for easier maintenance and greater storage capacity. The second advantage is that the engine is low, giving better stability and a lower transmission angle. The lower transmission angle, including the new propeller shaft, provides maximum efficiency.
- Engine John Deere 6068AFM85 267cv
- Fuel Diesel
- Transmission Ligne d'Arbre
- Length 18.24 m
- Width 5.08 m
- Booths 3
- Material Polyester